Friday 17 July 2015

Censorship.

Today's blog was entitled 'The Suit' and was great. It featured Middle One in a starring role, rather than his usual cameo performance and so I responsibly (and regrettably) asked him if he minded. He did, and so this blog post has been removed from the internet and remains in draft. Email me if you want to read it. Here is a picture I used on it…



And here's another…



I will leave you to work out what connection these pictures have with each other. All suggestions are welcome below. I'm now trying to think of something else to blog about…

I like the way Tim Dowling gets around this tricky problem of featuring his own family in his weekly scribbling. He's obviously done a pact with his wife.

Love E x

@DOESNOTDOIT


P.S. Eldest is now well. Last heard of in Ho Chi Minh City, having a shirt made for himself and his brother.

The Paying Guests - My mother and friend were right. I got to the lesbian bits. TMI.

Oh! I thought of something else to write for today, about going to see The Elephant Man, watch this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment